Thursday 12 November 2009

Slave/Master... Master/Slave


I have told here before we sometimes do roleplay and the roleplay we do is the Master/Slave, it's just fun and very exciting;-)
Until last night I was the slave and Oliver was my master but last night we had this crazy idea to switch roles.
Me the master and Oliver my slave. I must say once I got the stupid thing (Masterhud) working it was a very exciting experience.
What I love most, Oliver my slave or Oliver my master... well I can't decide really, both is fun. But maybe, just maybe I like him to be my master just a bit more;-)

2 comments:

  1. Overwhelming. Amazing. Breathless. Heart racing. That's how our role playing is at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes absolutely all of that and wait until I worked on my master skills...;-)

    ReplyDelete