Friday 13 November 2009

Poeskie!

I have a skill, I seem to be able to convince people very easily, or maybe Oliver gives in easily because he loves me:-) Anyway, I wanted a cat, I have two cats in real life and I wanted one in this second life too. So we went catshopping and I fell in love with this cutie, and I tell you why. A couple of years ago I had a cat in real life that looked exactly the same as this one. His name was
Poeskie and he was a great cat, he almost acted like a dog, he followed me everywhere, when I came home from work he ran all the way from the backyard to the front door to welcome me home, he slept in my bed but one day I came home from work and he was not there to greet me. I called his name but he was not coming. So I went looking for him in my backyard and I found him in the bushes, he just died. I never knew and I still don't know what caused his death, he was healthy when I left home in the morning, but... All this happened a long time ago but I will never ever forget him.

That is why I wanted to have this one in my home in SL. So meet Poeskie, I only hope Pawwy (the puppy), Katie and Mateo won't be too jealous:-) I guess we will have to give them all equal attention, Oh my... we will be busy honey;-)

1 comment:

  1. Watching Muca with Poeskie gives me a warm, wonderful feeling inside. It's hard to describe, but now that we have a cat, too, I feel like our home is complete. (And quiet, since we're not going to get a pet parrot.) I only hope that Mateo and Katie are content with being our outdoor pets, while Poeskie gets to live inside.

    ReplyDelete