Monday 16 November 2009

The invisible house^^



A lot of furniture but where is the house???
This is what happened: our house comes with some features like tinting windows... some days ago I was online, Oliver wasn't yet, and I'm a person who likes to try/click things/buttons.
While I was waiting for my Oliver I thought hmm.. this house need the windows more tinted, so I went in the house and started clicking, pfff...suddenly nothing worked anymore. I could not open the doors, our TP to upstairs was gone, the window shaders would not go up anymore, Oh my what did I do!!!!
Oliver came online... he was not mad, he never is, instead he was laughing:-)))
The only solution was to delete the house and put it back... now, that is not so easy in SL especially because my dear husband could not find the house in his inventory anymore LOL. He is so disorganized;-)
Anyway, we took the house and this was the result, lot's of stuff hanging in the air, we even thought about doing a yardsale for a moment LOL.
We always make a mess of things but we had some good laughs with the 'invisible house', :-)))

1 comment:

  1. Who needs a roof over our heads when I have Muca to keep me warm? Well, I guess we do. This was one of those "here goes" moments in sl. We had no idea really if we'd be able to put our house back together again (at least not in our lifetime.) But it all worked out and now our home is back.

    ReplyDelete