Wednesday 4 November 2009

Monsterpost!! Greece: Santorini/Mykonos:-))

This place 'Greece: Santorini/Mykonos is so so so cute, you really must travel around here:-) When you first arrive you can see a very big TP board, so many things to do and to see, following some pictures of that cute place, enjoy!

at the kiosk, do I need a newspaper?? nah..

but I do need an ice cream, yummy..


well, I was passing through and I thought I might as well milk the cow, she looked like she needed it;-)

yesssss, take a car tour there, it's a super cute car and it's just fun!!



oh and don't forget the donkey tour, he is a bit stuburn and he does make a lot of noise but well, what donkey doesn't?

o okay..that's good, no? LOL

time for the Sirtaki, yeehawwwww!!!


oh yes.. you can tour with a vespa too, so cute and very funny and you will need time because this is the grand tour around Greece:-)


and of course again but this time on my own.. scuba diving.. a must do:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment