Friday 13 November 2009

A busy night in SL:-))

Dog Attack!
We wanted to visit some dog parcs because we would like to show our dogs that there is more out there then just our home;-) but oh my, we got there and immediately we were surrounded by thousand dogs (ok ok ok not thousand but more then enough), and we like dogs but ehm... we rather not be attacked by them, so we went..

Perfect Shoes!
I have arachnophobia, my husband has shoephobia pfff....him and his shoes, they never fit, too big, too small, it's always something... I was so fed up with it I forced him to come with me shoeshopping. He put on his 'unvoluntary shopper' tag and off we went... and look at this, finally the perfect shoes for my perfect husband:-)

The Maze!
Oliver thought a little adventure would do us no harm so he took me to this maze... OMG I am so not good at that stuff. I still have scars on my face from bumping into the stupid hedges all the time and on top of it all I was stuck there somewhere in a corner while my dear husband was standing on the bridge looking down at me being stuck and well, he had a lot of fun up there GRRRRR.. never again honey!!

The Art Museum!
After the maze I needed something with less adventure, so Oliver took me to an art museum, o man that was really beautiful. We both love art and photography so good idea honey, much better then your previous one;-)

The Titanic!
Of course we had to end our night with a last dance. I know I have told here that the stupid ship keeps on sinking (lag), but we took our chances anyway and good thing we did, the ship didn't sink last night and we had a wonderful dance together, I love you honey:-)

Going Home!
After all this we took the train home. We got home, fed the dogs, did some dishes (grr it was your turn honey), brushed our teeth, put on our yammies, locked the doors, got in bed and we both fell asleep in each others arms with a big smile on our faces:-) (honey, you make coffee tomorrow morning?)
Good night, sweet dreams:-)

1 comment:

  1. The hedge maze...it kept us apart. We were frantic, using all of the magic available to us -- sitting, tpping, the map, radar. Nothing worked. At one point we were just a few meters away and still we couldn't touch each other. This maze...grrr. But it made me remember how much I love Muca and how much I can't bear to be without her. (And we eventually found each other - yay!)

    ReplyDelete