Friday 25 September 2009

Terraforming... LOL


Previous post was all about us getting kicked of our land without any warning from the landowner. Well we were very chocked and sad but we are both very positive minded.
So the next day we found new land to put down our house and things (yeh we are fast shoppers)
And it's a beautiful piece of land we have, so we started to put down our house and things..
Thing is, my sweet husband loves terraforming, so we discussed a bit and we agreed we don't really want flat land. We like beach but we also like mountains.
But ehhh... HONEY I LIKE MOUNTAINS BUT NOT IN MY HOUSE!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I still laugh when I see that. My little terraforming oops has taught me that maybe it does make sense every once in a while to read the instructions. But despite the madness that I made, Muca and I got to laugh and smile about this together.

    ReplyDelete