Saturday 12 September 2009

Hypnotised..


Sometimes Oliver goes away from the computer to do something in real life, or he is thinking about something here. He stands still, and I start to watch him.
I can look at him for ages, If I start looking at him I almost can't stop.
It's almost hypnoses. Looking at him gives me such a warm feeling. He is such a beautiful man, on the outside but also on the inside. If I look at him my heart starts to beat very fast.
I feel so much love for this man, it's a wonderful feeling:-)

1 comment:

  1. If I have to be away from Muca, I can't get her out of my mind. And I don't want her out of my mind. When I'm away from her I smile at random moments as thoughts and memories of our time together pop into my head. And I can't wait to get back to see her and kiss her and hold her.

    ReplyDelete