Monday 7 September 2009

And then I messed it up....GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Yes, I messed it up big time..GRRRRR!! Our new bloody hot tub came with balls.. Oliver rezzed it on the floor and told me to put it where I want it because he had to do some RL stuff.
Well, there are great builders in SL, but there are some not so great.. I never understood and still don't why they do not link the build with the water/blood and balls, so when I moved the thing the blood and balls did not move with it GRRRRR..(picture is showing my poor man's head in the stones)
Oliver came back and saw all my mess but... he is such a sweet guy, he was not angry at all and tried to fix the thing three times... but nope, it just stayed a mess. So only option is to contact the creator which he did.
She was really nice and gave us a new hot tub. We were so excited, we can finally use it...
Ehmm nooooo, Oliver rezzed the new, he moved it and guess what? The blood and balls did not move with it GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
He tried and tried, but it just didn't work...
So he contacted her again to ask her to come over, so she can fix it herself. So far I don't know if she did but I will log on soon and will take a look.
To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment