Saturday 5 September 2009

Oliver's view RL/SL

There is something about Second Life...
You meet someone in this virtual world, you share a lot with that person..virtual things but also real life things..
You get to know that person every day a bit more...
And at some point there is this tremendous curiosity...
Where does he sit in real life, what is he wearing, how does he look...
But some say it's better not to know, others say you should know because it creates a new dimension to your virtual world..
I say.. I don't know...
But what I know now is where he sits when he is online with me:-)
Thank you my sweet man, I love you.

3 comments:

  1. This is Oliver. When I'm with Muca in sl all I know and all I see is her. When I look my computer I look into Muca's eyes I feel overwhelming love for her. When we dance, I fold into her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I close my eyes, I see you. I love to sleep so I can see you in my dreams, Muca.

    Oliver

    ReplyDelete