Tuesday 22 September 2009

I have to write this down...

Last night was the worst night of my SL ever and also for Oliver I'm sure. I logged on last night and.. our houses were gone... everything was just gone. Our two houses, my dog, all our things we love so much. Nothing... all gone...
The land we rented was sold and instead of our houses there was some kind of mall with lots of people there.
Then we got messages from neighbours, they lost everything too, their houses, all their stuff, we TPed to one of our neighbours and met many people there who lost everything.
Everyone was so sad, so upset, so angry..
Seems our landlord left SL, sold all of his land without any warning to his renters.
This is so unfair, so unbelievable.. I guess he forgot that we are humans behind the avatar, he forgot we paid rent to him (money is lost too)..
So we all stood there trying to figure out what to do... send an abuse report to LL? If he left SL then reporting him is a waste of time. But I just can't believe someone does something like this.
All we can do is wait and maybe some of our stuff will be returned by the new owners.
Anyway I could not believe all our things were gone so I went back to check again. I landed in the mall on top of a bunch of peoples heads and I could not TP anymore. Oliver tried so hard to get me with him but... nothing worked, so I left SL last night without kissing him, I was so upset and so sad...
This morning I got up very early and logged on to SL and there was a message from my sweet man. He stayed last night a bit longer then me and he rented a skybox for a week. I love him so much. Now we have some time to find new land and I just hope he got our houses in his inventory, I looked mine this morning and some stuff came back but not all of it yet.
Anyway, I just needed to write this down and I can't wait to see Oliver tonight because I miss him so much at this moment...
I love you and I see you soon honey:-)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still in shock over what happened yesterday: Our beautiful home, where Muca and I had planned to stay till the end of time, gone. My eyes were teary and my normal upbeat mood was replaced with sadness.

    Because our sim was gone, we kept landing in this overpopulated place where we couldn't move and from where we couldn't tp. Over and over again Muca and I tried to find each other so that we could kiss or hug if but for a moment, but even that wasn't possible.

    What happened was a crime. Not just that our rent money was taken, but that our home was snatched away without warning. (If the sim owner had time to sell the sim to somebody else, then he had time to tell warn his tenants what was coming, too.) Dozens of avas were made homeless with the click of a button. It's not fair, it's not right.

    We will rebuild, Muca. We will find a new and wonderful and loving home. I love you.

    Oliver

    ReplyDelete