Monday 21 December 2009

Some family snapshots:-))

Yesterday I finally found a way to carry my little girl, so it was time to take a family picture:-)

Also last night I had to host an event and while mommy was working, daddy took Rosie and her friend Anox to the amusement park. And what I heard after was they had great fun together:-)

And... daddy found a carry thing too, Rosie loved it!

It was a very busy night but so much fun, and Rosie loves all kinds of animals. When she saw the horsey she just had to take a ride with it together with mommy:-))
Our little girl won't be online for a week (Christmas time you do spend with your real family), but we will miss her:-) See you soon sweetie:-)

1 comment:

  1. We have the funnest family! When Muca had to work, I took our daughter and her friend, Anox, to the amusement park. We did a bunch of rides, and maybe a bit too much of the ferris wheel -- we were all a little blue when we got off.

    ReplyDelete