Tuesday 1 December 2009

Our slaves:-)

Jon

Ok, these are our 2 male slaves, we have a female too but she needs to learn a bit more before I put her picture in here;-) Also, we finally decided what to do with them phew... we are going to use them as models for my photography addiction. I want to take picture of them dressed or naked and in all kinds of poses. The only problem we have now is our timezones GRRR, it will be very hard to get all of us in SL at the same time to start this photography madness:-)) We only own them this week and we still have lots of stuff to do, shopping for nice clothes, looking for great locations and teaching the female slave pffff... but I hope I will be able to get some great pictures at the end of this week. (crossing my fingers here)


Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment