Monday 28 December 2009

Christmas gifts:-)

Christmas is over:-( It's a nice time of the year I think, because of the decorations you see all over, in the streets, in the shops, at home. And everybody must admit it is very nice to get presents but for me it's even nicer to give presents.
Here you see our little girl opening hers, she got a brand new swing from daddy and a new outfit from mommy. Oliver gave me a very cute belly ring and very very nice lingerie;-), I gave him a custom made engraved bracelet so he will always know I love him very much.
Gifts are great but for me the greatest gift of all is to know that I have people around me in SL and RL that love me very much.
Bottom line and this probably sounds very cliché but I say it anyway, love is the best gift you can receive or give. Merry Christmas:-)

1 comment:

  1. I loved seeing smiles on my wife and daughter's faces as they opened their presents. When I opened my present from Muca my heart stopped and my eyes became moist. It was was the most wonderful gift I've ever received.

    ReplyDelete