Thursday 17 December 2009

Our little girl Rosie:-)

I never thought this would happen so soon... but it did. Meet our little girl Rosie. Yes Oliver and I are now a Daddy and Mommy:-))) Some weeks ago Oliver and I felt something missing in our little family, since I didn't want to get pregnant we went to some adoption agencies in SL and we put in our picture and waited... Last night I went to check my boards in the adoption agencies and I found this little girl wandering around and we started talking a bit, I helped her with her picture because she was looking for a new mommy and daddy. She told me her first parents just left her there.
It just clicked between us on the spot... a bit later Oliver came online and I told him to come over to the agency to meet this little girl... it was love at first sight:-) So in the end we adopted this sweetie and we took her home, we bought a bed for her really quickly, because before I met her I wanted to decorate her room but well... she will have to wait till tonight, then mommy and daddy will take her shopping to get her a nice bedroom and toys:-))
Rosie is 3 years and a quarter old and later she wants to be a ballerina:-))
Now our family is complete, Mommy and Daddy love you very much little Rosie:-)

Dancing with Mommy:-)

Time for bed sweetie:-)

1 comment:

  1. Life has taken a wonderful turn for us -- we now have a family. Rosie brings us a smile every day. Many new adventures, many new experiences are in store for us.

    ReplyDelete