Saturday 1 May 2010

I love my SL:-)

RL can be busy for all of us, means I don't get to see my SL family that much, but when I do it's a blast. The other day our son Jessie was online and when he is my heart jumps:-) I love my son so much and another thing... Oliver asked him to be his best man and he said YES!!! Puh, I'm so nervous when I think about my wedding, so much things to do yet (we organize everything ourselves), priority now is to find a minister/priest, so if anyone reads this blog and knows a minister/priest IM me inworld:-)

2 comments:

  1. I would highly recommend Rick Wake. I have been to 3 weddings where he was Minister, he is very good. Its a husband and wife team, and they offer every kind of wedding service. Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx so much Spanki, will IM him today:-))

    ReplyDelete