Sunday 23 May 2010

I do!!! Oh yes, I do!! May 22nd 2010!

Yesterday was the day I will remember as the most wonderful day of my life. Yesterday I married the man I have been loving for almost a year. The words 'I do' were so easy to say, I love you with all my heart my sweet Oliver, yours always!

So now I will tell you how that day began:-)

Picture above: our boys trying to wake up their dad lol (he was afk and our sons didn't like that lol)


Picture above: Fiddle and Jessie practicing their dance skills for the after party;-)

Picture above: Jessie and Fiddle trying to unstress their mom;-) I love my boys so much:-)

Picture above: Only a few minutes left before I will walk to the altar to meet my husband to be, my sis Lo was trying to calm me down, but she did not really succeed, omg I was so nervous. Thx sissy for being there with me....ok counting down the minutes now...

Picture above: Finally.... saying our vows to each other (which I will post here later), we said them in voice and I was totally moved, tears were rolling down my face, tears of pure happiness, Omg Oliver, you are the ONE! I love you!

Picture above: Our opening dance...song: Nine million bicycles, performer: Katie Melua.

and then the party started. WOOOT!!!!

I like to thank Irish Garden, our minister who helped us through our beautiful wedding:-)
I like to thank DJ Gerrit for the great tunes he played:-)
I like to thank Jaren our landlord for the extra prims that day and the beautiful sunset:-)
I like to thank my sis Lo and brother in law Russ for being with me (o and Russ I still owe you that dance;-) )
I like to thank Maxx Sabretooth (one of the best SL Live performers) for being with me as my dear friend, SMOOTCH;-)
I like to thank Spanki for his card he gave me and for being by my side together with his brother:-)
I like to thank my son Fiddle for his kind words and for behaving LOL (and you looked so hansome in your white tux), Love you Fiddle:-)
I like to thank my son Jessie for standing by me all day, Love you Jessie:-)





Honey, I want to marry you again, I love you:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment