Saturday 2 January 2010

A new year, a new house.

Our family is getting big, very big. There is us, Rosie (and maybe a new brother for her), there is aunti Lostris and uncle Russ and their baby on the way, there is uncle Rick (my brother), there is our friends Jackie and Rick with also a baby on the way. Of course they do not live with us but they will visit and if the babies come (Rosie's cousins), and if Rosie wants to invite her friends over we figured we needed a bigger house.
So the other day Oliver and I went house hunting and we found this beautiful Hacienda, we fell in love with it immediately so we bought the Hacienda and it's huge. It has a master bedroom, bathroom, big outdoor terras, a big courtyard, Rosie's room, living room, kitchen and two other rooms we are still not sure how to decorate or furnish:-))
Our new year started with our dream hacienda:-))) I'm the most lucky woman in the sl world with my sweet husband, my little girl Rosie, the dogs, cat and now the hacienda:-))

1 comment:

  1. When I come home and my wife and kids are in our magnificent house, I'm full of smiles. I love you, Muca.

    ReplyDelete