Friday 29 January 2010

I can't begin to describe how happy I am:-))

Our Rosie is 15 now:-)

Fiddle changed into a wolf:-) (wouldn't you like to cuddle him)

Since my last post things have happened again. As you can see above our little 3 year old changed into a beautiful 15 year old teenager, we are so proud of her:-)
Next our little Fiddle decided he wanted to be a wolf... so be it, we love him to death, and he looks so cute, lol (he won't like me saying that, he prefers 'cool')
But the most amazing thing was our other son Jessie came back after all this time, he is not very much online but he didn't forget us and neither did we, he is part of our family and we love him very much (now I only wait for him to come back so I can take a nice picture of him too)

See, never loose hope, things always turn out for the best:-))

No comments:

Post a Comment