Sunday 25 October 2009

A question and maybe an answer..


Just some thoughts I would like to write down. I read blogs as I mentioned before and there is a new blog created by a man. A man who is not afraid to write about feelings on his blog.
He started that blog about a week ago and started with a question: 'What is love and does it hurt?'
Many people reacted on his blog, I guess it's a topic that keeps our human minds very busy:-)
So, does love hurt?
I will answer this from my own experience. I have loved a lot in my life and I still do and it always hurts. There are two kinds of love pains, the love pain you feel when a relationship is almost ending but you still hang on to each other, you still want to save that love you felt in the beginning but you realize it will die soon, that love hurt is the most worse feeling you can ever feel.
But than you have the other love pain, the love you feel for a person so badly you want to be with that person all the time but you just can't because he/she is unreachable.. that hurts too, but that is a good hurt if you know that the other person feels the same way:-)
So the answer to his question 'does love hurt?', well, yes, always..

The answer to his other question 'What is love?', that is I guess for every single person different, but this young girl might just have the answer;-)

Sorry for blabbing but I just felt like it:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment