Thursday 22 October 2009

Horror at 'Fruit Island'..

Hmm, I'm not so sure if this is the right name choice for the place, I mean 'fruit' is healthy, tastes good, looks nice... What we encountered last night was definitely not healthy, it tasted like crap and it all looked morbide....the pictures will show you... and if you are interested to visit this place, just type 'Fruit Island' in search;-)

Arriving at 'Fruit Island' was a ..how to say.. scary experience, this ghost was after Oliver all the time, we ran right, we ran left, we ran forward and back but I tell you... it's a very sticky ghost;-)

Finally we got rid of the ghost and came into the haunted house, well looks kind of innocent to me.. ok a ghost (again) sitting in a chair, a walking broom and a crazy owl asking us stupid questions LOL... so far so good...

Oh, a sceance.. I always wanted to do that, so we sat down, held hands, closed our eyes and waited... but eh nobody appeared to us (is a sceance not something that should bring some passed away loved one back or so?).. well so much for the sceance lol..

Then LOL went away very soon, we entered another room in that house, I was looking at a spider, I turned myself around and OH MY GOD, my husband on the slaughter table.. he was slaughtered before my eyes and I could do nothing, absolutely nothing...

THE END!

1 comment:

  1. We survived. It was spooky and fun, and I love my adventures with Muca.

    ReplyDelete