Friday 4 June 2010

Pirates of the SLaribbean!!!

Me and my son Jessie visited 'Retropolis', I was here before and I wanted to show my son this cool place... I kinda thought a nice, quiet visit... but it turned out totally different OMG, this is what happened...

... the storm was sooo severe it woke up the seaBeast... it tried to swallow the ship... but..

...the seaBeast did not know how protective a son can be of his mom... I was standing there unarmed but my son pulled out his sword and started to fight that big monster...I was so scared, in so much fear for my son...I was parelyzed... I just stood there watching my son attacking the Beast to protect his mom...

... the thing I feared the most happened... my son went overboard right into the tentacles of the Beast... so what does a mother do?? She gets furious at the Beast, because it wants to take her child...I took one of it's tentacles, lifted up the Beast and threw it into space...(no picture of that LOL), rescued my son out of the ocean...(the Beast can never compete with the love of a mother)...

...and then we just grabbed a swing and said 'PHEW, that was a close one', we are a great team son;-)

2 comments: