Friday 5 March 2010

Paris... La ville d'amour:-)

Oui, Paris, la ville d'amour, accept my amour was not with me pfff, so I visited Paris on my own (also to be found in search). The first thing people do in RL when they visit Paris is visit the Eiffel Tower, in Second Life its not different:-) First thing I did was yes...visiting the Eiffel Tower:-)

Went on the elevator (I hate elevators, I'm a bit claustrophobic but hey it's the Eiffel Tower, get over it Muca pff)


Hmm let me see, which floor should I take? (I'm afraid of hights too, but hey it's the Eiffel Tower so get over it Muca!). Took the upper floor;-)

OMG they say you can jump off the Eiffel Tower with a free parachute (god I'm so scared now but hey, it's the Eiffel Tower so get over it Muca grrr). Grabbed my free parachute and jumped....


OH MY GOD..... I knew it, I just knew this would happen to me...the stupid FREE parachute did not work at all, so I fell and fell and fell into this black SL hole and finally landed on my two feet at l'Arc de Triomphe!
(but hey it was the Eiffel Tower and I got over it, lol)



No comments:

Post a Comment