Tuesday 30 March 2010

My son:-)

I had not much luck with children in sl. My sisters do it different, they get pregnant and get a prim baby from zoobies... but i'm not like that. I like to interact with real people behind the avatars.
So that is when I get hurt, Rosie left but she said why and that is nice, Maddy left without saying a word, Niahm pff... we tried to get along but it just didn't work, Princess just vanished without a word, Fiddle left me because we had a fight... so real life kids are not easy in SL. But the one that was gone and came back and stays is JessieCraig... he is my son in SL, he is my son in RL (means I hate to see him hurt in RL and I will always be there for him in both worlds). I love him with all my sl/rl heart, so sissys no zooby babies for me, I like the 'real' stuff;-)
Love you son:-)

1 comment: