Tuesday 5 July 2011

Meet my meeroo Cupcake:-)))

I guess those little fairytale animals are a new hype in SL, just like the breedable chickens, turtles, rabbits, cats, horses. But I must say these are the cutest of them all so I talked to Oliver if I could have one but he didn't know what Meeroos are so I took him to a Meeroo shop and he ended up with one too, lol.
Anyway, yesterday I set up a Meeroo house, a Meeroo homestone and Meeroo berries and rezzed my little Meeroo.
I didn't have a name for him (yes, it's a male Meeroo and no I'm not gonna breed with them) yet, but then I thought about the day before. The day before I got this beautiful tea table and when Oliver came online he asked me what the goodies were on the tray. And I told him cupcakes ..... et voila I had a name for my Meeroo, Cupcake it is:-))))

No comments:

Post a Comment