Saturday 23 October 2010

Yeh yeh, I know I'm repeating myself LOL

Living room with lots of pictures of our sons:-)

Repeating myself, meaning I'm going to post some pictures of the inside of our new house (palace to me), I hope this will be the last one I will buy but I doubt it *winks

The kitchen... wondering why I need a kitchen... I never cook ;-)

The bathroom... finally we can take a bath again (we couldn't in our old house, cause there was no room for a bath), and we need it.... do you smell something too??

Outdoor area... look Mateo... he loves it here:-))

Again outdoor area... and we have a biiiiiiiig pool now, YAY!!!!

The pool goes all the way into the house with a hot tub, so we can still swim at wintertime *grins

Jessie's room... sorry son... I really wanted to try your bed, is this thing always so nervous? How the hell do you get any sleep on it???

Spanki's room... a real young adult room if you ask me:-)

And last but not least... the master bedroom... my favorate *winks

No comments:

Post a Comment