Saturday 28 August 2010

Mixed emotions...Sad and Happy...


I feel a bit empty, lost, sad... I was on SL today a lot of hours to fix our new house YAY, and it's finished.
I lost a lot of energy doing it, people may think that this is silly but its not, after doing it I went back to real life to eat and sleep a while cause I was really drained (hours behind a screen and doing stuff does that to a person).
Later I logged back on, hoping Oliver would be here (he is traveling atm), he was not. I sent him a message telling him the house is great and I miss him, he sent back he could not be there today..and the strangest thing happened to me... I burst into tears in RL, I could not stop crying, still cant while writing this.
Jess and Spanki were online.. they said: hey mom.. I told Jess how i felt, and before I knew both my boys were here... worried about their mom being sad.
I don't care what people think about SL and RL, we all mix yes... all I know is, Jess and Spanki do care/love their mom (again tears).
Oliver will be back for sure soon, I miss him so much but the way those two boys came to me...I will never forget, they take a big part of my heart, a huge part (sl and rl).. I love you so much Jess and Spanki:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment