Tuesday 2 February 2010

A day full of emotions...and a visit to the Saloon:-)

Yes, it was a day full of emotions yesterday. Rosie left SL and I was very upset, so was Oliver and my sis Lo. I went to my sis and we gave each other a big hug and then I tried to help her with her curtains (didn't work grr). Later on our son Fiddle came online. He was saying and doing everything to cheer me up. He was sad too Rosie left but he was making plans for his room, lol. He said now Rosie is gone, maybe Jessie can take her room so I have my room all for myself, that little greedy wolf, but he made me feel better, thx son:-)
Next I fucked up our house GRRRR... I accidently textured a wall with a picture of Fiddle, I talked to the creator to help me but she refused, so much for customer service Pooha... So I rezzed our house again... THREE TIMES... Our house is now back to normal no thx to the creator pfff.
Finally my sweet man came online, we talked a bit about Rosie and he decided we both needed a break, so he took me to this Saloon to have a nice dance, after he left I sticked around there for a bit and guess what... I actually had fun dancing and chatting with all these people, so thank you honey for taking me there, I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Dancing with my Muca always brings a smile to my face. I love you, Muca. Your Oliver.

    ReplyDelete