Sunday 30 August 2009

My Oliver..


I logged on to SL about one month ago, I wandered around on my own for two days and then I met him, Oliver.
I was at this naturist resort (yes, naked if you really must know), I set myself down on a spot and suddenly he was there. He asked if he could sit next to me, I said yes, and we talked and talked, and then, since we were homeless, we went to this hotel... I'm not telling what we did there:-)
What I do want to say is, he is just an amazing man, he is kind, he is sensitive, he is so funny, he is good looking and oh so sexy...
I fell in love with him on first sight, and I keep falling in love with him every time we meet, and it's a magical feeling.
I love you very much my Oliver!

2 comments:

  1. Every day I'm more and more in love with Muca. From the first day I met her, I felt such magic between us.

    Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smiling as I reread my love's blog back to the beginning. We've had such a wonderful life together, and such wonderful and loving days to come. Muca, I love you. Your Oliver.

    ReplyDelete